Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaurieD Trouble with Kerth Nominations - 02/13/04 09:10 AM
I was unable to send in my automated nomination form. I got an "unable to verify" error, however I'm using my home computer, per usual. Is anyone else having trouble? Then my emails to Erin have bounced back. huh LaurieD
Posted By: KathyB Re: Trouble with Kerth Nominations - 02/13/04 09:44 AM
I'm pointing Erin to your post, Laurie ... hopefully we'll get it all straightened out soon!

Kathy
Posted By: LaurieD Re: Trouble with Kerth Nominations - 02/13/04 09:54 AM
Thanks, Kathy.
Posted By: ErinK Re: Trouble with Kerth Nominations - 02/13/04 10:12 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaurieD:
<strong> I was unable to send in my automated nomination form. I got an "unable to verify" error, however I'm using my home computer, per usual. Is anyone else having trouble? Then my emails to Erin have bounced back. dizzy

If you can't get your automated nom form to go through, by all means, email it to me at my regular address: erin@erinklingler.com OR I have a couple other email addys you might try: erink@lcfanfic.com, or luvsupes1@yahoo.com.

I'll make sure to keep checking all of those email addys today and through the end of the noms period to make sure I don't miss yours. smile

Hope this helps!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards