Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#142743 01/04/04 05:42 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I don`t know the title nor do I know the author but I know that in the story Lois and Clark are married and collapses?-I think- after having been stapped with a ? which he unfortunately doesn`t remember and is being rushed of to the hospital were Dr. Klein tries to save his life.

So does anybody think he/she knows the story??
confused
sunshine

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
#142744 01/04/04 05:53 AM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but it sounds like my first fanfic (written when I was in high school) called "Better Family Hour" and I rewrote a few years ago and named " Trials of the Heart ". Sorry if it isn't the one you're looking for. It isn't a great story, and I am still not proud of it, so it's probably not the story you're looking for.

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#142745 01/04/04 08:12 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you, thank you, thank you``!!!

That was the story I was looking and I really can`t understand that you aren`t proud of having written it

I just love that story, and if I still having read the story more than a year ago then it has to say something about the great quality of your work thumbsup

sunshine

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
#142746 01/05/04 05:46 AM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Thank you, sunshine, you have seriously made my week! blush I didn't think anyone even read/remembered that story, let alone enjoyed it. Thank you so much!

- Laura laugh

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard