Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: sunshine6812 Looking for fic - 01/04/04 09:42 AM
I don`t know the title nor do I know the author but I know that in the story Lois and Clark are married and collapses?-I think- after having been stapped with a ? which he unfortunately doesn`t remember and is being rushed of to the hospital were Dr. Klein tries to save his life.

So does anybody think he/she knows the story??
confused
sunshine
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Looking for fic - 01/04/04 09:53 AM
I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but it sounds like my first fanfic (written when I was in high school) called "Better Family Hour" and I rewrote a few years ago and named " Trials of the Heart ". Sorry if it isn't the one you're looking for. It isn't a great story, and I am still not proud of it, so it's probably not the story you're looking for.

- Laura smile
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: Looking for fic - 01/04/04 12:12 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you``!!!

That was the story I was looking and I really can`t understand that you aren`t proud of having written it

I just love that story, and if I still having read the story more than a year ago then it has to say something about the great quality of your work thumbsup

sunshine
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Looking for fic - 01/05/04 09:46 AM
Thank you, sunshine, you have seriously made my week! blush I didn't think anyone even read/remembered that story, let alone enjoyed it. Thank you so much!

- Laura laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards