Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
terry Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I went to re-read one of my favorite recent stories, "Yesterday, Upon the Stair" and couldn't find it anywhere. confused

I looked on this board, the other board, Anne's place, the Archive, and I tried searching for it in every place and every way I could think of! huh

Does anybody know what happened to this wonderful WAFFY story??

Terry

Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, it's not on the Archive because the author pulled it to make some changes, I believe.

As for the other board, the archived fanfic over there is being reorganized. So I think it may be temporarily difficult to find things there. huh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Features Writer
Features Writer
I adore this story too, so I went searching in the TOC section on Zoom's boards. Here's the link to the TOC:

Yesterday, Upon the Stair

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, the author, Carol Malo, took the story off the Archive to make some changes to it.

The story has now been submitted again and will be uploaded to the Archive shortly. smile

LabRat smile
Editor-in-Chief
The Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terry and Kathy, so nice to know you liked my story. smile As it turned out I didn't change much - couldn't figure out what to do with it smile - but I did cut some adverbs and repetitive bits, as well as adding chapter divisions, so hopefully it reads a bit better.

Carol

Columnist
Columnist
I'm glad to hear that this is going back to the archive. Carol was nice enough to send me a copy of this and I just finished reading it last week. I've already reread it a couple of times; it's a definite new favourite of mine. (Big surprise since Carol's previous Recognition series have been reread more times than I can count!)

Once it hits the archive again, I strongly urge everyone to read this wonderful, well-written story!

Irene
who can't gush enough about this fantastic story....

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard