Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: terry Where is "Yesterday, Upon the Stair"??? - 10/27/03 06:05 AM
I went to re-read one of my favorite recent stories, "Yesterday, Upon the Stair" and couldn't find it anywhere. confused

I looked on this board, the other board, Anne's place, the Archive, and I tried searching for it in every place and every way I could think of! huh

Does anybody know what happened to this wonderful WAFFY story??

Terry
Posted By: rivka Re: Where is "Yesterday, Upon the Stair"??? - 10/27/03 07:22 AM
Well, it's not on the Archive because the author pulled it to make some changes, I believe.

As for the other board, the archived fanfic over there is being reorganized. So I think it may be temporarily difficult to find things there. huh
Posted By: KathyM Re: Where is "Yesterday, Upon the Stair"??? - 10/27/03 07:41 AM
I adore this story too, so I went searching in the TOC section on Zoom's boards. Here's the link to the TOC:

Yesterday, Upon the Stair

Kathy
Posted By: LabRat Re: Where is "Yesterday, Upon the Stair"??? - 10/27/03 10:37 AM
Yes, the author, Carol Malo, took the story off the Archive to make some changes to it.

The story has now been submitted again and will be uploaded to the Archive shortly. smile

LabRat smile
Editor-in-Chief
The Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is "Yesterday, Upon the Stair"??? - 10/27/03 05:50 PM
Terry and Kathy, so nice to know you liked my story. smile As it turned out I didn't change much - couldn't figure out what to do with it smile - but I did cut some adverbs and repetitive bits, as well as adding chapter divisions, so hopefully it reads a bit better.

Carol
Posted By: IreneD Re: Where is "Yesterday, Upon the Stair"??? - 10/27/03 06:01 PM
I'm glad to hear that this is going back to the archive. Carol was nice enough to send me a copy of this and I just finished reading it last week. I've already reread it a couple of times; it's a definite new favourite of mine. (Big surprise since Carol's previous Recognition series have been reread more times than I can count!)

Once it hits the archive again, I strongly urge everyone to read this wonderful, well-written story!

Irene
who can't gush enough about this fantastic story....
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards