Next Thread
Print Thread
#140818 07/30/03 12:56 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

I'm looking for the authors and titles.

The story is about Lois and Jimmy go to investigate and Clark leave to be Superman. Lois is shot in critical condition and clark think Lois is dead.
Lois in spirit go to Smallville and she didn't know she's been shoot. There are also two shadows that wore Jor and Lara.

In this story the police find a woman with Lois description brutally murder in Lois' apartment and everyone think is Lois.

This story about a Kal was found by a king and queen in spaceship that couple recently lose their child and can't have another. He is adopted by them. He constantly escape from palace to mingle with people. He is force to married a woman he never seen. He met Lois in a pound and they make friendship but she didn't tell him she is force to married the heir and said her good bye to him.

Do you remember?

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Well,#1 sounds a little like Pam's Tryst, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

I'm pretty sure #2 is Tank's Serial Vengance.

I have no idea what #3 is. Sounds interesting, but whatever it is, I've never read it. (Perhaps I'll have to check it out when you figure out what it is. <G>)

Hope that helps!
Annie (who had been planning to spend her evening cleaning and catching up on household chores, but now has a feeling she's going to be spending it rereading Tryst and Serial Vengance. <G>)

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

# 1
No, is not "Tryst"

No, is not Tank "Serial Vengance"

MAF huh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
#1 is The Shadow by Melissa Dore.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And #3 is "What's in a Name" by Bethy -- http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2001/whatsina.txt

I've read the second one, but it's probably been at least five years... and I'm not remembering any details.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Yes Nan, #1 is The Shadow by Melissa Dore.

Yes Chiefpam and Sara, # 3 is "What's in a Name?" by Bethy

Still missing # 2.

Thank You.

MAF wink

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Oh, I *have* read #3! I can't believe I didn't recognize it! It's all coming back to me now. <G>

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure I read #2 but I can't ree title nor the author (this is really frustrating!)

Wasn't the real Lois out of Metropolis for the week-end, and she goes back to her appartment not knowing what happened until Superman told her...after mistaking her for her ghost?

Carole smile1

Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, Cyad's description sounds like If Living Is Without You by Wendy and Kaethel, but there fake Lois was found on the South Side, not her apartment. You can try that one, though, it's a very good story. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the recommendation, Karen. blush And yes, Cyad's description sounds like If Living Is Without You, but like you said, there are differences with what Maria described. Can't put my finger on the story that Maria is looking for, though.

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
There's only one story I remember that matches the description of Lois found dead in her apartment, but she was discovered by Clark and Perry, not the police. That would be "Requiem" by Kari Urberg.

There are two other stories I know of that are similar to that, but in neither case was Lois found in her apartment. As mentioned above, there is Kaethel's and Wendy Richard's "If Living is Without You." There is also "Losing Lois" by Laura-Jayne.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Yes Roger, #2 is "REQUIEM" by Kari Urberg

Thank You.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was definitely "If living is without you", But I think I'll go read "requiem now". laugh

Thanks for the links,

Carole smile1

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard