Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. Do you know this stories? - 07/30/03 04:56 PM
Hi,

I'm looking for the authors and titles.

The story is about Lois and Jimmy go to investigate and Clark leave to be Superman. Lois is shot in critical condition and clark think Lois is dead.
Lois in spirit go to Smallville and she didn't know she's been shoot. There are also two shadows that wore Jor and Lara.

In this story the police find a woman with Lois description brutally murder in Lois' apartment and everyone think is Lois.

This story about a Kal was found by a king and queen in spaceship that couple recently lose their child and can't have another. He is adopted by them. He constantly escape from palace to mingle with people. He is force to married a woman he never seen. He met Lois in a pound and they make friendship but she didn't tell him she is force to married the heir and said her good bye to him.

Do you remember?

MAF blush
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/30/03 05:13 PM
Well,#1 sounds a little like Pam's Tryst, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

I'm pretty sure #2 is Tank's Serial Vengance.

I have no idea what #3 is. Sounds interesting, but whatever it is, I've never read it. (Perhaps I'll have to check it out when you figure out what it is. <G>)

Hope that helps!
Annie (who had been planning to spend her evening cleaning and catching up on household chores, but now has a feeling she's going to be spending it rereading Tryst and Serial Vengance. <G>)
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/30/03 05:58 PM
Hi,

# 1
No, is not "Tryst"

No, is not Tank "Serial Vengance"

MAF huh
Posted By: Nan Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/30/03 06:21 PM
#1 is The Shadow by Melissa Dore.

Nan
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/30/03 07:00 PM
And #3 is "What's in a Name" by Bethy -- http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2001/whatsina.txt

I've read the second one, but it's probably been at least five years... and I'm not remembering any details.

PJ
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/30/03 07:16 PM
Hi,

Yes Nan, #1 is The Shadow by Melissa Dore.

Yes Chiefpam and Sara, # 3 is "What's in a Name?" by Bethy

Still missing # 2.

Thank You.

MAF wink
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/30/03 11:40 PM
Oh, I *have* read #3! I can't believe I didn't recognize it! It's all coming back to me now. <G>
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/31/03 03:13 AM
I'm sure I read #2 but I can't ree title nor the author (this is really frustrating!)

Wasn't the real Lois out of Metropolis for the week-end, and she goes back to her appartment not knowing what happened until Superman told her...after mistaking her for her ghost?

Carole smile1
Posted By: Karen Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/31/03 05:11 AM
Well, Cyad's description sounds like If Living Is Without You by Wendy and Kaethel, but there fake Lois was found on the South Side, not her apartment. You can try that one, though, it's a very good story. laugh
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/31/03 05:37 AM
Thanks for the recommendation, Karen. blush And yes, Cyad's description sounds like If Living Is Without You, but like you said, there are differences with what Maria described. Can't put my finger on the story that Maria is looking for, though.

Kaethel smile
Posted By: RL Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/31/03 05:38 AM
There's only one story I remember that matches the description of Lois found dead in her apartment, but she was discovered by Clark and Perry, not the police. That would be "Requiem" by Kari Urberg.

There are two other stories I know of that are similar to that, but in neither case was Lois found in her apartment. As mentioned above, there is Kaethel's and Wendy Richard's "If Living is Without You." There is also "Losing Lois" by Laura-Jayne.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Do you know this stories? - 07/31/03 11:45 AM
Hi,

Yes Roger, #2 is "REQUIEM" by Kari Urberg

Thank You.

MAF laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Do you know this stories? - 08/01/03 02:20 AM
That was definitely "If living is without you", But I think I'll go read "requiem now". laugh

Thanks for the links,

Carole smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards