Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's really funny, now that my story is almost ready to post, several of these other prompts would have worked for it as well. Fair warning, mine is, surprise, surprise, on the long side. :rolleyes: Sigh.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
It's really funny, now that my story is almost ready to post, several of these other prompts would have worked for it as well. Fair warning, mine is, surprise, surprise, on the long side. :rolleyes: Sigh.
Mine too, Virginia. I'm looking at at least 2 parts, maybe more for mine. And both "art of fireworks" and "discovery" work for it, but I'm sticking much more to the "discovery" prompt.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Mine too, Virginia. I'm looking at at least 2 parts, maybe more for mine. And both "art of fireworks" and "discovery" work for it, but I'm sticking much more to the "discovery" prompt.
If you want "Art of Fireworks", I'll give it up to you, and take "One Fine Day", or "No Regrets", or "Happy Ending" or "The Best Game", or "Once in a Lifetime" laugh . Yep, all of those would work. Just let me know. wink

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b] Mine too, Virginia. I'm looking at at least 2 parts, maybe more for mine. And both "art of fireworks" and "discovery" work for it, but I'm sticking much more to the "discovery" prompt.
If you want "Art of Fireworks", I'll give it up to you, and take "One Fine Day", or "No Regrets", or "Happy Ending" or "The Best Game", or "Once in a Lifetime" laugh . Yep, all of those would work. Just let me know. wink [/b]
laugh Nah, I'm good. Discovery is working out just fine for me. Thanks though. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
peep Not only is my summer ficathon story probably going to be late, I'm changing prompts.

I was always tossing up between 'festival' and 'grain of sand'. The 'festival' story really doesn't have much of a summer theme (it could be set in any season). So, I'm going to give back 'festival' and take # 41 ' grain of sand'.

I've started writing it, and I'm hoping to post it only a few days after the deadline.

Corrina.

M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
I can hardly express how excited I am that this ficathon was such success. 16 new stories as of now! Thank you all so much for embracing it so wholeheartedly.

The ficathon may be 'officially' over, but all that means is that I won't be automatically updating the story list. For those of you who are still working on your prompts, or those of you who may want to write for another prompt in the future, please don't hesitate! Shoot me a PM and I'll update the post with your story.

On a final note - it's fall! Back to school, hayrides, all sorts of fun. Luckily for all you authors with plot bunnies of the autumnal variety, Deadly Chakram started a new ficathon for the new season. Go on, sign up. You know you want to... wink

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ha! Thanks for the plug! I wish I had ideas for another prompt, but I've got three...no, four...fics in the works, plus an idea for a fifth, and a Xena one that I've been ignoring...

There *may* be a late entry from me under the nfic boards, if I can get my muse to cooperate.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
My final ficathon story is coming... late. It's currently in Betas hands... so sometime after this holiday weekend, I suspect. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Unfortunately mine's in the plotting/drafting phase so it will be a few months out at least. whinging

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Blogger
Blogger

-~^'*'^~-~^'*'^~-~^'*'^~-
"There is no pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air." ~ Azrael

"If I wanted her dead, Herb, I'd beat her to death with a lamb chop and then serve it with a nice Merlot." ~ Tempus
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard