Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
C
What's Superman to do when someone from the media get's a hold of his cell phone and finds out he's been sending naughty text messages. Then media begins to investigate the phone records for this number and find out some very interesting things. What's in these messages, who are they to and why does he have a cell phone in the first place?

I don't really have a time frame for when this would take place. I can't remember when texting on phones became available. I think it was some time while I was in high school which would put it in the late 90's, but we can pretend it was available in the mid 90's.

"You're better at this than I thought," she told him.
"At what?" Clark looked up at her quizzically.
"Dissembling."
"You didn't think I could lie?"
~ Sue s. FB
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What if he's been *receiving* them, from Lois? I'm thinking of a certain "Teri Hatcher clad only in a Superman cape, most downloaded picture of 1995" image. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Since Lex presumably owns the telecommunications industry in Metropolis, at least in S1, there might be all sorts of problems!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, if Lex finds out that Superman has a cell phone, it wouldn't take him long to trace all the numbers that SM called - Smallville, maybe?

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
He might also find out that Superman is retrieving Clark Kent's voice mail messages, and that he calls Lois Lane but not Clark Kent -- despite supposedly being friends with him.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Worse. Clark and Lois are already married, and Superman's been exchanging these special messages from Lois. The pic DC mentions might just work... but everyone knows Lois is a go-getter and it could be brushed off just as Lois pursuing Superman (and really, what's new?). I think it would have to be from Superman to Lois Lane (Kent) and it could be anything from innocent to risque. Or... evil

Hee-hee. We won't go there.

OOH! New thought. Clark and Lois are married. Someone (presumably female) gets ahold of Superman's cell phone number and sends him a naughty text/picture that she later on (after harassing him with multiple messages) leaks to the press. Which, of course, means Lois has a coronary and Clark Kent mysteriously goes missing.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
All fun thoughts. Considering all the recent phone hacks. Even more evil: What if someone hacks Clark Kent's phone and finds the naughty Superman pictures he sent to Lois still in his Documents folder?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
All fun thoughts. Considering all the recent phone hacks. Even more evil: What if someone hacks Clark Kent's phone and finds the naughty Superman pictures he sent to Lois still in his Documents folder?
rotflol Kinky. Role playing. wink

Actually, I can see this happening easily. Jimmy or somebody picks up Clarks phone by accident and can't resist the urge to go through it, discovering it's Clark Kent's phone from some messages but is confused by the Superman pictures...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Kerth
Kerth
Or what if Lois sent some texts to Superman's phone where she calls him Clark? blush (I know, it's obvious, duh!)

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard