Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: chickberry Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/05/12 06:28 PM
What's Superman to do when someone from the media get's a hold of his cell phone and finds out he's been sending naughty text messages. Then media begins to investigate the phone records for this number and find out some very interesting things. What's in these messages, who are they to and why does he have a cell phone in the first place?

I don't really have a time frame for when this would take place. I can't remember when texting on phones became available. I think it was some time while I was in high school which would put it in the late 90's, but we can pretend it was available in the mid 90's.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/05/12 06:54 PM
What if he's been *receiving* them, from Lois? I'm thinking of a certain "Teri Hatcher clad only in a Superman cape, most downloaded picture of 1995" image. laugh
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/06/12 08:05 AM
Since Lex presumably owns the telecommunications industry in Metropolis, at least in S1, there might be all sorts of problems!
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/07/12 08:46 PM
Yes, if Lex finds out that Superman has a cell phone, it wouldn't take him long to trace all the numbers that SM called - Smallville, maybe?
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/08/12 04:41 AM
He might also find out that Superman is retrieving Clark Kent's voice mail messages, and that he calls Lois Lane but not Clark Kent -- despite supposedly being friends with him.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/09/12 02:16 AM
Worse. Clark and Lois are already married, and Superman's been exchanging these special messages from Lois. The pic DC mentions might just work... but everyone knows Lois is a go-getter and it could be brushed off just as Lois pursuing Superman (and really, what's new?). I think it would have to be from Superman to Lois Lane (Kent) and it could be anything from innocent to risque. Or... evil

Hee-hee. We won't go there.

OOH! New thought. Clark and Lois are married. Someone (presumably female) gets ahold of Superman's cell phone number and sends him a naughty text/picture that she later on (after harassing him with multiple messages) leaks to the press. Which, of course, means Lois has a coronary and Clark Kent mysteriously goes missing.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/09/12 03:14 AM
All fun thoughts. Considering all the recent phone hacks. Even more evil: What if someone hacks Clark Kent's phone and finds the naughty Superman pictures he sent to Lois still in his Documents folder?

wave Michael
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/09/12 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
All fun thoughts. Considering all the recent phone hacks. Even more evil: What if someone hacks Clark Kent's phone and finds the naughty Superman pictures he sent to Lois still in his Documents folder?
rotflol Kinky. Role playing. wink

Actually, I can see this happening easily. Jimmy or somebody picks up Clarks phone by accident and can't resist the urge to go through it, discovering it's Clark Kent's phone from some messages but is confused by the Superman pictures...
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Sex, Lies and Texting challenge - 08/11/12 03:04 PM
Or what if Lois sent some texts to Superman's phone where she calls him Clark? blush (I know, it's obvious, duh!)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards