Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131942 05/21/07 03:30 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
It think it would be totally awesome 2 read a fic about dean and teri instead of lois and clark. it would have 2 have lots of WAFFs though!!!!

#131943 05/21/07 03:53 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi FoLC-4eva, welcome to the boards!
I know that there have been some previous Teri/Dean stories posted on Zoomway\'s boards and on the NFanfic Archive . This site is meant for Lois & Clark fanfiction based off of the show and the characters contained within. It's always been our policy to not include fic written about the show's actors. As stated in the MB FAQs:
The Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Board (MB) is specifically for fanfic about the series Lois & Clark: the New Adventures of Superman, starring Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain, which originally ran on ABC from 1993 to 1997. Stories about any of the characters from the show, or their associated universe, are welcome.
Fanfic about other shows, with no L&C crossover component, is not hosted here. There are other sites, e.g. FanFiction.Net, where such stories are welcome.
Thanks,
Jill
Board Moderator

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
#131944 05/21/07 11:09 PM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Hi FoLC-4eva, DocJill is right. There is already many stories about Dean and Teri in the Nfic section of Zoomway\'s MB . Except we call them "George and Lynn" stories to not be too obvious and hurt the feelings of fans too sensitive on the subject.

So, you'll have to register on the other boards too, ask the password for the Nfic section and then you'd be able to access the "George and Lynn stories". To help you find them, here is a little list of title of stories already written and their authors:

long stories:
"Tease" and "A season of Love" and "Tag" is a series by Echo (my favorite, and by far, of the George and Lynn stories)
"A new beginning" by Wanda D

mid lenght stories:
"Much ado about nothing" by Wanda D
"Still" by Wanda D
"Sex, lies and forgiveness" by Round Robin
"A woman's prerogative" by Round Robin

short stories:
"The princess and the please" by Wanda D
"To tree or not to tree" by Wanda D
"Turkey and the straw" by Wanda D
"Where Emerson meets Clark" by Round Robin
"Between takes" by Echo
"Undressed rehearsal" by Double L
"Undressed rehearsal, redux" by Double L and Echo
"Fateful night" by Bratling

#131945 05/22/07 12:15 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, you'll have to register on the other boards too, ask the password for the Nfic section and then you'd be able to access the "George and Lynn stories". To help you find them, here is a little list of title of stories already written and their authors:
I'm afraid though that this might not help you, FoLC-4eva - at least not for a few years yet! laugh - as you do need to be 18 or over to access the nfic in most forums in FoLCdom, including Zoomway's mbs.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#131946 05/23/07 07:57 AM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
idc im in a really bad mood so leave me alone.

#131947 05/23/07 09:20 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
confused

On the face of it, this seems a strange reaction to people who've gone out of their way to help answer a question you asked, FoLC-4eva. The more normal response is a tad more...grateful...usually. goofy

I'm not sure what the problem is here. Or what the people on this thread have done to you to elicit such an extreme and negative response.

huh

LabRat smile

Oh and - idc?

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#131948 05/23/07 10:23 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Stands for "I don't care", I believe.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#131949 05/23/07 11:25 AM
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Actually, there are two stories that are universe hopping stories that have both Lois and Clark (our T.V. universe) and Dean and Teri (uhh... our R.L. universe confused ) on the L and C Archives (not nfic). Oh, now, what are they called?

I'll be back in a minute with their titles and links.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#131950 05/23/07 11:32 AM
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Okay, I've found them. I'm not sure that these are what you're looking for. I suspect what you really want are George and Lynn stories (as are mentioned above).

But these stories are PG rated. So... hopefully this helps to get you in a better mood.

SwapMeet: Burbank by Debby Stark

and

SwapMeet: Metropolis by Margaret Brignell.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#131951 05/23/07 12:07 PM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Wendy also had the "Big Boys Do Fly" stories.
Sue

#131952 05/23/07 01:39 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wendy also had the "Big Boys Do Fly" stories.
Yes, but I would like to stress that these have nothing to do with so-called 'real-person fic', or the 'George and Lynn' stories found elsewhere. They involve a fictional couple who are the Lois Lane and Clark Kent of their universe.

Thanks for pointing them out, though, Sue smile

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#131953 05/31/07 12:00 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Actually, I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am writing a George and Lynn (aka Dean and Teri) fic on Zoomway's nfic board called "This Ain't a Love Song," that takes place in the present time (starting with her book party in 2006). I would love feedback from anyone interested in reading it!

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard