Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: FoLC-4eva Dean/Teri - 05/21/07 07:30 PM
It think it would be totally awesome 2 read a fic about dean and teri instead of lois and clark. it would have 2 have lots of WAFFs though!!!!
Posted By: DocJill Re: Dean/Teri - 05/21/07 07:53 PM
Hi FoLC-4eva, welcome to the boards!
I know that there have been some previous Teri/Dean stories posted on Zoomway\'s boards and on the NFanfic Archive . This site is meant for Lois & Clark fanfiction based off of the show and the characters contained within. It's always been our policy to not include fic written about the show's actors. As stated in the MB FAQs:
The Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Board (MB) is specifically for fanfic about the series Lois & Clark: the New Adventures of Superman, starring Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain, which originally ran on ABC from 1993 to 1997. Stories about any of the characters from the show, or their associated universe, are welcome.
Fanfic about other shows, with no L&C crossover component, is not hosted here. There are other sites, e.g. FanFiction.Net, where such stories are welcome.
Thanks,
Jill
Board Moderator
Posted By: Poussin Re: Dean/Teri - 05/22/07 03:09 AM
Hi FoLC-4eva, DocJill is right. There is already many stories about Dean and Teri in the Nfic section of Zoomway\'s MB . Except we call them "George and Lynn" stories to not be too obvious and hurt the feelings of fans too sensitive on the subject.

So, you'll have to register on the other boards too, ask the password for the Nfic section and then you'd be able to access the "George and Lynn stories". To help you find them, here is a little list of title of stories already written and their authors:

long stories:
"Tease" and "A season of Love" and "Tag" is a series by Echo (my favorite, and by far, of the George and Lynn stories)
"A new beginning" by Wanda D

mid lenght stories:
"Much ado about nothing" by Wanda D
"Still" by Wanda D
"Sex, lies and forgiveness" by Round Robin
"A woman's prerogative" by Round Robin

short stories:
"The princess and the please" by Wanda D
"To tree or not to tree" by Wanda D
"Turkey and the straw" by Wanda D
"Where Emerson meets Clark" by Round Robin
"Between takes" by Echo
"Undressed rehearsal" by Double L
"Undressed rehearsal, redux" by Double L and Echo
"Fateful night" by Bratling
Posted By: LabRat Re: Dean/Teri - 05/22/07 04:15 AM
So, you'll have to register on the other boards too, ask the password for the Nfic section and then you'd be able to access the "George and Lynn stories". To help you find them, here is a little list of title of stories already written and their authors:
I'm afraid though that this might not help you, FoLC-4eva - at least not for a few years yet! laugh - as you do need to be 18 or over to access the nfic in most forums in FoLCdom, including Zoomway's mbs.

LabRat smile
Posted By: FoLC-4eva Re: Dean/Teri - 05/23/07 11:57 AM
idc im in a really bad mood so leave me alone.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Dean/Teri - 05/23/07 01:20 PM
confused

On the face of it, this seems a strange reaction to people who've gone out of their way to help answer a question you asked, FoLC-4eva. The more normal response is a tad more...grateful...usually. goofy

I'm not sure what the problem is here. Or what the people on this thread have done to you to elicit such an extreme and negative response.

huh

LabRat smile

Oh and - idc?
Posted By: woody Re: Dean/Teri - 05/23/07 02:23 PM
Stands for "I don't care", I believe.
Posted By: MLT Re: Dean/Teri - 05/23/07 03:25 PM
Actually, there are two stories that are universe hopping stories that have both Lois and Clark (our T.V. universe) and Dean and Teri (uhh... our R.L. universe confused ) on the L and C Archives (not nfic). Oh, now, what are they called?

I'll be back in a minute with their titles and links.

ML wave
Posted By: MLT Re: Dean/Teri - 05/23/07 03:32 PM
Okay, I've found them. I'm not sure that these are what you're looking for. I suspect what you really want are George and Lynn stories (as are mentioned above).

But these stories are PG rated. So... hopefully this helps to get you in a better mood.

SwapMeet: Burbank by Debby Stark

and

SwapMeet: Metropolis by Margaret Brignell.

ML wave
Posted By: suez Re: Dean/Teri - 05/23/07 04:07 PM
Wendy also had the "Big Boys Do Fly" stories.
Sue
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Dean/Teri - 05/23/07 05:39 PM
Wendy also had the "Big Boys Do Fly" stories.
Yes, but I would like to stress that these have nothing to do with so-called 'real-person fic', or the 'George and Lynn' stories found elsewhere. They involve a fictional couple who are the Lois Lane and Clark Kent of their universe.

Thanks for pointing them out, though, Sue smile

Wendy smile
Posted By: EditorJax Re: Dean/Teri - 05/31/07 04:00 AM
Actually, I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am writing a George and Lynn (aka Dean and Teri) fic on Zoomway's nfic board called "This Ain't a Love Song," that takes place in the present time (starting with her book party in 2006). I would love feedback from anyone interested in reading it!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards