Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131109 10/02/06 08:59 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Ok, yes, TOGOM has been done to death. However, I had another idea.

What if Lois had already known about Clark before he was shot in Georgie Hairdo's club that night?

"I don't know Mom; it's a bomb stain." -Clark Kent
#131110 10/03/06 12:04 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
could be interesting smile , especially if Clark doesn't know that Lois knows. can see it all now - Clark leaves, believing he'll never return to Metropolis, as he did in the show and Lois does ... what? - here it could become a serious character driven fic, or an over-the-top angst wallow, or comedy Lois on the rampage tracking down the living corpse.

I haven't read all the TGOM's out there, so maybe these have been done?

c.

#131111 10/03/06 01:34 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Does Clark know that she knows? If he did, he would still have to "die" b/c of all the witnesses. But I admit that it removes a lot of the conflict

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#131112 10/03/06 03:08 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
and Lois does ... what? - here it could become a serious character driven fic, or an over-the-top angst wallow, or comedy Lois on the rampage tracking down the living corpse
Oooh . . . I like! (Even though TOGOM is the most over-done episode in the fandom, if it's done well, I'll gladly read it!) So don't have the wherewithall to write it right now--I'm working on a WIP, and have been thinking about writing the response to another challenge (which is going to turn into a series) for months now.

Actually, come to think of it, I'm not going to write any responses to this challenge at all. Not because the challenge isn't intriguing--it's actually quite fun-looking. But because I swore I'd never write a TOGOM-based fic, and I'm stickin' to that.

But I would especially like to read the results if someone wrote the "comedy Lois on the rampage tracking down the living corpse" one.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#131113 10/03/06 05:50 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What if Lois had already known about Clark before he was shot in Georgie Hairdo's club that night?
It's short, and there's certainly potential for a longer fic based on this theme, but do check out Pam Jernigan\'s Private Grief .

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard