Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: kateydidnt That Old Plot Again - 10/03/06 12:59 AM
Ok, yes, TOGOM has been done to death. However, I had another idea.

What if Lois had already known about Clark before he was shot in Georgie Hairdo's club that night?
Posted By: ccmalo Re: That Old Plot Again - 10/03/06 04:04 AM
could be interesting smile , especially if Clark doesn't know that Lois knows. can see it all now - Clark leaves, believing he'll never return to Metropolis, as he did in the show and Lois does ... what? - here it could become a serious character driven fic, or an over-the-top angst wallow, or comedy Lois on the rampage tracking down the living corpse.

I haven't read all the TGOM's out there, so maybe these have been done?

c.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: That Old Plot Again - 10/03/06 05:34 AM
Does Clark know that she knows? If he did, he would still have to "die" b/c of all the witnesses. But I admit that it removes a lot of the conflict
Posted By: DSDragon Re: That Old Plot Again - 10/03/06 07:08 AM
and Lois does ... what? - here it could become a serious character driven fic, or an over-the-top angst wallow, or comedy Lois on the rampage tracking down the living corpse
Oooh . . . I like! (Even though TOGOM is the most over-done episode in the fandom, if it's done well, I'll gladly read it!) So don't have the wherewithall to write it right now--I'm working on a WIP, and have been thinking about writing the response to another challenge (which is going to turn into a series) for months now.

Actually, come to think of it, I'm not going to write any responses to this challenge at all. Not because the challenge isn't intriguing--it's actually quite fun-looking. But because I swore I'd never write a TOGOM-based fic, and I'm stickin' to that.

But I would especially like to read the results if someone wrote the "comedy Lois on the rampage tracking down the living corpse" one.
Posted By: Wendymr Re: That Old Plot Again - 10/03/06 09:50 AM
What if Lois had already known about Clark before he was shot in Georgie Hairdo's club that night?
It's short, and there's certainly potential for a longer fic based on this theme, but do check out Pam Jernigan\'s Private Grief .

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards