Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
First part: Too WAFFy!! (Laura must be proud of you laugh )

Second part: Evil!! Just when I started believing you wouldn't twist this one, after all!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
An evil WAFFy... goofy

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!! wave

Columnist
Columnist
Omg! LOL!! Nice erica. I was wondering what you were up to.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I like the story if I read it is . . .

In the middle of a storm, the secret was revealed and the mistakes forgiven. Sure there would be a better time for explanations and little fights, but the obvious was standing right there on the Centennial Park and everyone who passed by could see it – Lois and Clark were in love and nothing could stop them from being happy ever after.

THE END
This part was beautiful. Kissing. Happy revelations. Beautiful.

I'll admit, I am not a fan of the second part of the story. First, that wasn't the challenge! You just wanted to get out of writing WAFFy wink . I really don't like self-insertion frown -- sorry! Also, there are some factual errors. I despise history with every bone in my body -- especially when I was little. Also, my mom is a math teacher, and I've *always* loved math and always been good at it wink .

EDIT: Mary, she wasn't talking about you. My mom's name is Mary.

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
goofy

Ah, well; I guess it's just literary liscence. wink

Good one, Erica! thumbsup

EDIT: You're Mom is Mary too, eh? Ah. That explains it. smile

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey guys, laugh

Thanks for the comments.

I really don't like self-insertion -- sorry! Also, there are some factual errors.
I'm sorry you feel this way, Laura, but I told you to read before I posted. It is not my fault that you didn't take the time to do so though I must admit I had the best intentions with it, and I am very disappointed that you didn't like it. I respect your opinion and promise it won't be done again.

The Waffy story had a good ending and i did exatly what i was told : a waffy story about Lois and Clark. It was 'literally' a story inside the story also following my personal style - to create twisted endings.

Again I am sorry it is not appreciated by everybody, but I won't change it anyway.

Only when and if I want too.

Thanks for all the comments - the good and the bad ones. I really like when people take the time to say that my story is great or that it sucks. Makes me feel really happy when you guys do it. laugh

Other comments are always welcome.

MDL. laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
If you insist MDL I'll add my comments laugh

Actually I didn't dislike the ending, sometimes it's nice reading how L&C story it's part of history and learning new things about fellows folcs (it's a pity Laura doesn't likes self-insertions frown )

MDL, now that you tried writing WAFFy, you could keep at it and perfection it (sp?) wink

Carolyn cool

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard