Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12900 05/26/04 01:39 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
O-ho, the plot thickens! You've filled in the back story quite nicely -- the part about Miranda makes me a touch nervous, but it does explain a lot. And what the heck, there's only one more part, so she can't be *too* upset about things when the pheremone wears off. Can she? And so now, she goes from wanting to tease him about Superman, to realizing how he might react very badly to her knowing. Oh, what a tangled web... and how did she discover him, anyway? I can't remember if you've covered that yet or not.

Roll on part 3! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#12901 05/26/04 02:34 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Pam,

If you re-read part 1, you will see that Lois had one eye opened when he sped out of the bedroom dressed as Superman, "confirming her suspicions".

I haven't detailed yet why she was suspicious....perhaps that will come out in the final part 3?

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#12902 05/26/04 02:37 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, okay, that makes sense smile As for detailing the reasons why she was suspicious, I'm curious, and I'm certain Clark will want to know! laugh

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#12903 05/26/04 06:45 AM
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Cute story thumbsup

"Drugs? No. The closest thing I've been to being on drugs would be the new horrible perfume I had on briefly today –some woman at the Planet named Miranda was spraying it on everyone - but I didn't like it – it smelled like sweat – so I took a shower to get rid of the smell before I came over here.
...that sure explains a lot.

Next part, please,

Julia wave

#12904 05/26/04 06:48 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#12905 05/26/04 08:55 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Another fun part! Well done! thumbsup thumbsup

I love Lois's actions evil evil For some reason, I just love the way you handle her!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

P.S.:

One of the women already had suffered from smoke inhalation,
Does this actually exist? I used it in a composition a couple of weeks ago and my English teacher said that there's no such word confused

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#12906 05/26/04 09:36 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmmmm....I'll check it out and let you know! Microsoft Word didn't underline it or anything (you know how annoying that can be when you spell a word wrong).

Checked it out...yeah, it's definitely a word!!

BTW, it's interesting, when you write a fic and do a little research for it, what you can discover! Here's an interesting link to a web site that actually sells pheromones and states that it will elevate your mood, give you more confidence, make you more popular, etc. Apparently you put several drops under your nose, above your lips and you are instantly charismatic!!!

I've always said that since I started reading comics I've learned alot about science, and 40+ years later, it's still true!!

Pheromone, my lovely...indeed!

web page for pheromones

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#12907 05/26/04 08:09 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Great stuff. I needed a small romantic chuckle this morning, just tore my way through parts one and two, and loved it. smile

I guess I'll have to break down and register at the nfic forum. evil

Yvette

'Irony is so ironic...'
#12908 05/27/04 12:16 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm enjoying this! smile Now give us part3! We need part 3!!!!!

QotC---Who is too young to register for nfic, but is very mature for her age. Really. Honest, that wasn't *me* throwing a tantrum in the mall yesterday; it was---um...my clone! Yeah, that's it! My clone!

~•~
#12909 05/27/04 10:07 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Checked it out...yeah, it's definitely a word!!
Too bad classes are finished... I'd love to tell her so evil

Thanks, Chris!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#12910 05/27/04 12:33 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
This is getting even more interesting. I can't wait to see what Lois's reaction will be once the pheremones wear off.

Yeah, I agree with the others...need Part 3!!!!! dance

Caryn

"With words one can escape reality..."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard