#128740 05/14/04 09:47 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Woo-hoo! Very satisfying end to the story, Roger. Lex dead, L&C together, the Planet back... nice! Good job letting Clark in on things gradually (like Lex letting it slip that he'd overheard the secret, rather than having been told). Very sweet ending. Great job. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just a quick note (will post more later)

Paul had gotten her to sleep with him.
Paul did you bribe Roger to have that part pointed out?! :p

Good job with the ending Roger!

-Breanna

Kerth
Kerth
clap clap notworthy notworthy

Interesting that Lois signed as Lois Lane-Kent!! :p

Too bad Lex didn't see it wink

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I forgot about that when I was posting, Jose. Thanks for reminding me.

It was cool that she signed that way. I like that she was never legally married, after all. On the other hand, there's one reason it would have been really cool if the marriage had been valid -- as a widow, Lois might have been able to take over LexCorp. She and Clark probably want as little as possible to do with anything of Lex's, but imagine what they could have done with his empire under their control! The good deeds! Restoring the Planet themselves! The charity work! Unearthing the evil plots that were in progress, bringing the conspiritors to light!

Okay, yeah, it's been done in at least one Tank and Wendy challenge, if not elsewhere, but it would have been cool to see, anyway.

Oh well. Still a great ending, Roger. smile

Paul

P.S. Breanna - No, actually, I prefer not to be compared to that other Paul. Seeing him in L&C stories always weirds me out.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nice wrap up Roger, in that waffy, everything turns out happy ever after sort of way.

I still think you missed out on some really good wham opportunities there.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait until Roger decides to do his own fic again... or Paul get's Timmy back from his roaming around ficdom and inspiring him again.

Tank (who also thinks it would have been fun for Lois to have been an extremely wealthy widow)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Roger

An excellent ending! smile1

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
goofy thumbsup

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
OMG! I apologize for not responding to the comments left for this part of the story. My only excuse is that I've been really busy to spend much time on these MB's lately.

I'd like to thank everybody who read this part and those who left comments for it. I hope I solved things to most people's satisfaction. I guess a few wanted to see Lois inherit Lex's billions, but I figured that it was better for L&C's relationship thumbsup

P.S. Note the new graemlins wink

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Cute, very nicely done.

Framework4
Merriwether
Merriwether
This totally confused me when I saw the title, knowing only of DJ's fic of the same name.

Haven't read this one yet, but looks interesting from the great FDK.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard