Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK:House of Cards-Final - 05/14/04 01:47 PM
Hi,

Great story. hyper
Posted By: HatMan Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 05/14/04 09:28 PM
Woo-hoo! Very satisfying end to the story, Roger. Lex dead, L&C together, the Planet back... nice! Good job letting Clark in on things gradually (like Lex letting it slip that he'd overheard the secret, rather than having been told). Very sweet ending. Great job. smile

Paul
Posted By: Smallville Girl Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 05/14/04 11:05 PM
Just a quick note (will post more later)

Paul had gotten her to sleep with him.
Paul did you bribe Roger to have that part pointed out?! :p

Good job with the ending Roger!

-Breanna
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 05/15/04 05:25 AM
clap clap notworthy notworthy

Interesting that Lois signed as Lois Lane-Kent!! :p

Too bad Lex didn't see it wink

Jose cool
Posted By: HatMan Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 05/15/04 03:23 PM
Yeah, I forgot about that when I was posting, Jose. Thanks for reminding me.

It was cool that she signed that way. I like that she was never legally married, after all. On the other hand, there's one reason it would have been really cool if the marriage had been valid -- as a widow, Lois might have been able to take over LexCorp. She and Clark probably want as little as possible to do with anything of Lex's, but imagine what they could have done with his empire under their control! The good deeds! Restoring the Planet themselves! The charity work! Unearthing the evil plots that were in progress, bringing the conspiritors to light!

Okay, yeah, it's been done in at least one Tank and Wendy challenge, if not elsewhere, but it would have been cool to see, anyway.

Oh well. Still a great ending, Roger. smile

Paul

P.S. Breanna - No, actually, I prefer not to be compared to that other Paul. Seeing him in L&C stories always weirds me out.
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 05/15/04 05:08 PM
Nice wrap up Roger, in that waffy, everything turns out happy ever after sort of way.

I still think you missed out on some really good wham opportunities there.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait until Roger decides to do his own fic again... or Paul get's Timmy back from his roaming around ficdom and inspiring him again.

Tank (who also thinks it would have been fun for Lois to have been an extremely wealthy widow)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 05/16/04 03:31 AM
Roger

An excellent ending! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 05/16/04 11:21 AM
goofy thumbsup
Posted By: RL Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 06/17/04 11:36 PM
OMG! I apologize for not responding to the comments left for this part of the story. My only excuse is that I've been really busy to spend much time on these MB's lately.

I'd like to thank everybody who read this part and those who left comments for it. I hope I solved things to most people's satisfaction. I guess a few wanted to see Lois inherit Lex's billions, but I figured that it was better for L&C's relationship thumbsup

P.S. Note the new graemlins wink
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 09/27/07 01:30 AM
Cute, very nicely done.
Posted By: woody Re: FDK:House of Cards-Final - 10/15/07 12:39 AM
This totally confused me when I saw the title, knowing only of DJ's fic of the same name.

Haven't read this one yet, but looks interesting from the great FDK.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards