Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Chris, and interesting vision of the reunited couple's life together. One that could be quite possible.

You did a nice job a capsulising what had happened previously. Actually, the only thing I would say is that you gave us a bit more than we really needed, but then your recap would let this fic stand without someone even having read the other stories.

I don't think it's necessary to continue this, not because it's not good, but because you've given us what the challenge is about. You've shown us your vision of how Lois and Clark's life together will progress in the future. A future complete with stepkids, a super wife, and a future rugrat on the way.

Good job.

Tank (who realises that even though he thinks that children are the bane of all existence, that there are some people out there who actually don't hate children... go figure)

Kerth
Kerth
Nice vision smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice job at letting us peak into her future. Although I would have liked an nfic version of the first time they made love again instead<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Now that would be the kind of future the two of them would deserve. I like it, but unlike Tank, I'd like to see a little more.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Very interesting. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Chris
nicely done
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for all the FOLC's that cut me some slack on my first fanfic endeavor.

As for an NFIC version....someone SHOULD write about their first night back together. Tank???

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

A great insight into the future! smile1
I enjoyed it immensely.

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes to the continuance. drool

Yes to everything positive. I'm still trying to get over the angst of the future series. goofy

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes to everything positive. I'm still trying to get over the angst of the future series.
DITTO laugh

thoroughly filling clap

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard