Lois & Clark Forums
Chris, and interesting vision of the reunited couple's life together. One that could be quite possible.

You did a nice job a capsulising what had happened previously. Actually, the only thing I would say is that you gave us a bit more than we really needed, but then your recap would let this fic stand without someone even having read the other stories.

I don't think it's necessary to continue this, not because it's not good, but because you've given us what the challenge is about. You've shown us your vision of how Lois and Clark's life together will progress in the future. A future complete with stepkids, a super wife, and a future rugrat on the way.

Good job.

Tank (who realises that even though he thinks that children are the bane of all existence, that there are some people out there who actually don't hate children... go figure)
Nice vision smile

Jose smile1
Nice job at letting us peak into her future. Although I would have liked an nfic version of the first time they made love again instead<g> Laura
Now that would be the kind of future the two of them would deserve. I like it, but unlike Tank, I'd like to see a little more.

Nan
Hi,

Very interesting. smile1
Chris
nicely done
merry
Thanks for all the FOLC's that cut me some slack on my first fanfic endeavor.

As for an NFIC version....someone SHOULD write about their first night back together. Tank???
Chris

A great insight into the future! smile1
I enjoyed it immensely.

Tricia cool
Yes to the continuance. drool

Yes to everything positive. I'm still trying to get over the angst of the future series. goofy
Yes to everything positive. I'm still trying to get over the angst of the future series.
DITTO laugh

thoroughly filling clap
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards