Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#128523 02/09/04 05:41 PM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
hazel posted a thread over in fic related about the ways folcs have killed lex luthor over the years. there have been some good ones, but fewer than i'd have expected (tho i'm sure more will come in...). a fair number of folcs, myself among them, have looked back at their writing and realized they haven't really been as mean to him as they'd thought.

so, i thought it might be fun to post a challenge. it's fairly simple. like the topic says, "kill lex!!" laugh

well, okay. there are a few other guidelines:

1. try to be as original and... oh, let's go with "flamboyant" as possible in your choice of methods.

2. it has to be a real story. not just a page or two in which lex is interrupted in the middle of an average day by some catastophe or other.

3. you may earn "bonus points" for including a seperate TE. the points, however, will be taken from the account usually reserved for the host of "whose line is it anyway?" (i.e. they don't really mean anything)

4. try to keep the non-TE asteriods to a minimum. wink

5. "soulmates" stories count. the ep had tempus, but i'm sure lex is around somewhere. so, that gives you a few more options to play with. i've already got an idea or two myself. not sure if they'll come to anything, but i want to give it a shot.

okay, i think that should do it. let the carnage begin!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#128524 02/28/04 12:30 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I have been trying to find the courage to post my first fan-fiction maybe now is the time. It is a plot un-twist of The Phoenix and it fits the topic well. Sorry no Tempus I'll have to deal with him later. I hope I don't regret this. Then again I could always add it to the list.

Tlat peep

~ It was because she'd been speechless. Her. Lois Lane.
Supreme Babbler. Had been speechless. ~
Reluctantly Engaged)
#128525 02/28/04 11:28 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Go for it, Tlat. One thing you'll find here is that we never turn down the chance of new fanfic. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#128526 02/28/04 11:51 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
whinging whinging whinging that poor man...

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard