hazel posted a thread over in fic related about the ways folcs have killed lex luthor over the years. there have been some good ones, but fewer than i'd have expected (tho i'm sure more will come in...). a fair number of folcs, myself among them, have looked back at their writing and realized they haven't really been as mean to him as they'd thought.

so, i thought it might be fun to post a challenge. it's fairly simple. like the topic says, "kill lex!!" laugh

well, okay. there are a few other guidelines:

1. try to be as original and... oh, let's go with "flamboyant" as possible in your choice of methods.

2. it has to be a real story. not just a page or two in which lex is interrupted in the middle of an average day by some catastophe or other.

3. you may earn "bonus points" for including a seperate TE. the points, however, will be taken from the account usually reserved for the host of "whose line is it anyway?" (i.e. they don't really mean anything)

4. try to keep the non-TE asteriods to a minimum. wink

5. "soulmates" stories count. the ep had tempus, but i'm sure lex is around somewhere. so, that gives you a few more options to play with. i've already got an idea or two myself. not sure if they'll come to anything, but i want to give it a shot.

okay, i think that should do it. let the carnage begin!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.