Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Sara, this was wonderful! I love how it starts all romantic and yearning ... and then turns into an adorable BR appreciation challenge response story. Very nicely done! The name of the "reporter" in question was cute (are you saying Sara is a pen name? goofy ) as was Lois and Clark's lighthearted discussion. And what wonderful things you say about BRs. smile

Great story; thanks for posting it for us all to enjoy. smile

Kathy

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What Kathy said! Wonderful, Sara - a waffy, sweet vignette and a...erm had an acronym for Beta Reader Appreciation Story there, but think I'll forego using it. goofy But one of them too! And the two blending together beautifully. Superb!

"Well... she just, loves putting her, commas in, all the wrong, places. Her speling is awfull. She uses brilliantly conflicting adjectives. Her punctuations mark's are all over the place. Her grammar isn't proper. She breaks her paragraphs off at the wrong points. She uses annoying, atrocious, appalling, abominable alliteration. And her similes! - used in all the wrong situations, and as mixed up and nonsensical as a bull in a china shop. *Plus* she keeps repeating repeating herself!"
rotflol

LabRat (who is again guiltily reminded that the next part of Unfinished Business is languishing in her mailbox...)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
hee! Sara, this is great! Kathy and Labby pointed out my favorite parts, so I'll just say ditto to what they said! thumbsup Cute story!

Jana

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nicely done Sara
waffy and sweet
merry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
She waggled her finger. "Ah, but if these editors are as self-giving and virtuous as you say they are, then surely they wouldn't lord over the hapless newbie?"
Thank heavens newbies in our Fandom don't have to worry about anyone lording it over them. smile

Sara, this was a sweet and cute story. You perfectly managed to point out - or rather, Lois did - what our eagle-eyed Beta's get on their plate. laugh

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

A wonderful vignette! So WAFFy! smile1

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Kathy, Rat, Jana, Merry, Xanabee and Tricia! wave

Okay, I'm really, really late posting this response... rotflol Trust me, Kathy -- I am NOT called Sandra-Anne Rollins-Atkinson, or whatever her name was... my mother didn't dislike me that much <g>

Wonderful, Sara - a waffy, sweet vignette and a...erm had an acronym for Beta Reader Appreciation Story there, but think I'll forego using it.

rotflol

Okay, I'd love to stay here for a longer while and respond to everybody individually... but unfortunately, the clock is against me frown Just rest assured that I loved all of your comments... thank you very, very much indeed!!

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Sara,

I really enjoyed this. When you think about all that a BR has to go through, it really makes you wonder why on Earth they do it! It just goes top show what wonderful people they are, as this illustrated so well. smile

Loriel

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard