Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Y
I just had this crazy idea for a story I'd really like to read, but don't have the energy to write it myself. What if for some reason Clark (or Superman) had to participate in a male beauty pagent?

For example, every year my sorority puts on a show called Mr. CWRU to find the sexiest, most talented man at Case Western Reserve U with a talent competition, a costume competition, an evening wear competition, a swimsuit competition, and a final question. It is histerical!

What if the Daily Planet (or some other organization) had a similar contest?

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's one of the ones on my massive and ever-growing 'to be read' list, Laura, so not sure if it fits the bill, but you might want to check out Jude's It\'s A Thing He Does At Parties for starters.

Linda King puts up a new hurdle for Lois and Clark as they search for romantic bliss on an alternate route from the episode "Whine WHine Whine" to "Ultrawoman." Clark becomes a contestant in the Metropolis Super Hero Pageant, and several non-L&C celebrities make guest appearances.
LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Of course, if we wanted to be really silly, we could have Clark in a beauty contest for female impersonators, and Lois has to help him prepare...! thumbsup

Oh, and I can recommend Jude's story.

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!

sounds interesting...especially if for some reason, Superman also takes parts in the contest...

Carole smile1

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That's not so crazy. Fox had a show like that, they called it "The sexiest man...".
with a talent competition, a costume competition, an evening wear competition, a swimsuit competition,
They had the men compete in all of this plus they had to know how to dance. If my memory serves me correctly, Mr. Chicago won fifth place. He was a Chicago cop.

Boy! If he was giving me a speeding ticket, I wouldn't even hear him talking to me, I would be drool at him all the time. laugh

There was a guy who won first place. He had that Millionair air about him. He looked like a typical sterotype of what a millionair would look like.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard