Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yup, I definitely like this story. Great piece of work! thumbsup

As to the scene where Clark spins into the suit in the bathroom. It had me confused, too, and I was immediately imagining how he'd open the door to Lois in the Suit, hugging and consoling her, just to notice sometime later that he was wearing the Suit. *giggles*

But that's just my weird mind going into overdrive. I hope that we'll hear more from you soon, story-wise.

~Sira - clap

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You know guys, these comments are incredible. I have been reading through for things to change in improving my story, and had no idea how wonderful your responses were to my showing up in boardom (like that new word...board dom?, not to be confused with 'boredom'!).

I have printed out all the responses and read it over to a writer friend of mine. She's amazed that there is so much response to a piece of writing.

Anyway, you guys have totally encouraged me to keep on writing and to write more and more. I'm amazed at how wonderful it feels to do this too. So my hat is off to all of you. Thanks a million.

Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard