Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great ending, Kae and Wendy!

And great and WAFFy sroty. mecry

What's the next worthy occasion? <g>

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow, you were *so* nice to me with this one! <g> We moved fairly smoothly on from the first kiss to an exchange of I-love-you's -- and it makes sense to me that Lois would be willing to admit that after they'd spent a month apart.

Reflection revelation thumbsup Brilliant. I could just see the image in my minds' eye, and my mind doesn't often bother to throw such a nice picture together! smile

Hurry up and get this on the archive, guys, I'm gonna want this one on my hard drive smile

{{{Wendy}}} {{{Kaethel}}}

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw Wendy and Helene beautiful! I loved the ending too. Very sweet story you two. I hope you team up again soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, somebody get the mop. I've just melted into a puddle on the bed. That was such a great part two, and I loved the revelation! Very original idea! I'm just basking in the WAFF right now.

Jen the Talking Puddle
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
WON-derful! clap

I am also puddle of WAFFY-goo.

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! That’s a beautiful story. smile1

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
AWWWWWW!!! This was fantastic guys!!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Wow, I'm still speechless. That was great thumbsup clap notworthy

It's amazing how you guys come up with original revelations. A reflection in the window, who would've thought of that?

Keep up that collaboration if it results in stories of that kind. laugh

Julia

Kerth
Kerth
Fantastic! laugh

smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wonderfull, Awesome, Incredible.

Excellent story guys! Kae you did great under pressure! (you too W notworthy )

Thanks for sharing with us!!

Happy birthday boards!!!! (and Pam <g> card's in the mail <g>)

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aw, ladies, you did a wonderful job with this vignette! I loved it -- beautiful kisses, a very cool revelation (I was definitely a fan of the 'reflection revelation,' as some other people have mentioned), and very nice writing in general, though I wouldn't expect any less from you two! Oh, and I have to tell you guys that I really liked the title of this one, too. How much their lives changed because of that one day, huh? smile

Happy belated anniversary to the boards, and belated wishes to Pam as well!

Thanks for sharing this one, W and K!

Trace smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Awwwwwww. *happy waffy sigh*

That was just sweet, Wendy and Kaethel. Really really great. But just forget I said that. wink

I'm a bit worried about the two of you now. Sweet, waffy, smoochies... what happened? Where did the angst and whams go to? Who stole your muses? laugh

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy and Kaethel

I've just read both parts of this.
It's wonderful. smile1
I love it.

Happy belated birthday, Pam! party

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi everyone! smile

Sorry that it's taken Kae and me so long to come back and thank you all for your lovely comments. Kae is completely swamped with teaching practice right now and I've been preparing for the invasion of multiple visitors. wink

Thanks especially for the really positive response to the revelation. The idea for that came out of the blue, and it just seemed to work - we're glad you all thought so too.

Sas, you wanted WHAMs? You'll have to wait until we write a birthday story for Elena or Yvonne, I'm afraid! goofy

Pam, most of all, we're delighted that you like this so much. smile It's already been sent to the archive, so you shouldn't have too long to wait!

All of you, thank you so much for taking the time to post and tell us what you thought. We really appreciate it! smile

Kaethel and Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard