Hi,

Great story. smile1
Posted By: Julie S Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/11/04 05:27 PM
Great ending, Kae and Wendy!

And great and WAFFy sroty. mecry

What's the next worthy occasion? <g>

Julie
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/11/04 06:09 PM
Wow, you were *so* nice to me with this one! <g> We moved fairly smoothly on from the first kiss to an exchange of I-love-you's -- and it makes sense to me that Lois would be willing to admit that after they'd spent a month apart.

Reflection revelation thumbsup Brilliant. I could just see the image in my minds' eye, and my mind doesn't often bother to throw such a nice picture together! smile

Hurry up and get this on the archive, guys, I'm gonna want this one on my hard drive smile

{{{Wendy}}} {{{Kaethel}}}

PJ
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/11/04 07:16 PM
Aw Wendy and Helene beautiful! I loved the ending too. Very sweet story you two. I hope you team up again soon. Laura
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/11/04 07:58 PM
Okay, somebody get the mop. I've just melted into a puddle on the bed. That was such a great part two, and I loved the revelation! Very original idea! I'm just basking in the WAFF right now.

Jen the Talking Puddle
smile1
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/11/04 08:31 PM
WON-derful! clap

I am also puddle of WAFFY-goo.

~Liz
Posted By: kb Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/12/04 06:04 AM
Wow! That’s a beautiful story. smile1
Posted By: RetroRose Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/12/04 08:54 AM
AWWWWWW!!! This was fantastic guys!!! smile1 )
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/12/04 10:32 AM
Wow, I'm still speechless. That was great thumbsup clap notworthy

It's amazing how you guys come up with original revelations. A reflection in the window, who would've thought of that?

Keep up that collaboration if it results in stories of that kind. laugh

Julia
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/12/04 10:37 AM
Fantastic! laugh

smile1
Posted By: amciotola Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/12/04 04:46 PM
Wonderfull, Awesome, Incredible.

Excellent story guys! Kae you did great under pressure! (you too W notworthy )

Thanks for sharing with us!!

Happy birthday boards!!!! (and Pam <g> card's in the mail <g>)
Posted By: traceylynn Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/12/04 06:25 PM
Aw, ladies, you did a wonderful job with this vignette! I loved it -- beautiful kisses, a very cool revelation (I was definitely a fan of the 'reflection revelation,' as some other people have mentioned), and very nice writing in general, though I wouldn't expect any less from you two! Oh, and I have to tell you guys that I really liked the title of this one, too. How much their lives changed because of that one day, huh? smile

Happy belated anniversary to the boards, and belated wishes to Pam as well!

Thanks for sharing this one, W and K!

Trace smile
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/13/04 10:14 AM
Awwwwwww. *happy waffy sigh*

That was just sweet, Wendy and Kaethel. Really really great. But just forget I said that. wink

I'm a bit worried about the two of you now. Sweet, waffy, smoochies... what happened? Where did the angst and whams go to? Who stole your muses? laugh

Saskia
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/13/04 11:55 PM
Wendy and Kaethel

I've just read both parts of this.
It's wonderful. smile1
I love it.

Happy belated birthday, Pam! party

Tricia cool
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK:A Year Ago Today-Part 2/2 - 04/17/04 10:37 AM
Hi everyone! smile

Sorry that it's taken Kae and me so long to come back and thank you all for your lovely comments. Kae is completely swamped with teaching practice right now and I've been preparing for the invasion of multiple visitors. wink

Thanks especially for the really positive response to the revelation. The idea for that came out of the blue, and it just seemed to work - we're glad you all thought so too.

Sas, you wanted WHAMs? You'll have to wait until we write a birthday story for Elena or Yvonne, I'm afraid! goofy

Pam, most of all, we're delighted that you like this so much. smile It's already been sent to the archive, so you shouldn't have too long to wait!

All of you, thank you so much for taking the time to post and tell us what you thought. We really appreciate it! smile

Kaethel and Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards