Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12095 04/10/04 04:07 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
At least one or two of the forthcoming chapters will be action-packed. Those of you looking forward to the lovey-dovey parts will have to wait and see how the present situation unveils itself!

Bear in mind I'm a romantic at heart.

Comments appreciated as always.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“?? So what are you saying? We’re back on the story again? Did you just talk yourself into changing your mind” Clark said, shaking his head.

“Hmmm…yes I guess I did,” Lois said, smiling. “It *is* a woman’s prerogative, after all”.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Some interesting developments here.

So, Lois is now in the hands of the evil-doers. That could be a bad thing. Maybe they'll give her a haircut while they have her (that would be a good thing).

Looking forward to what evil that Nigel, Mark, and the now revealed Lex (?) have in store.

Tank (who wonders why Chaabreh is talking about lovey-dovey stuff coming up in later instalments when Lois is obviously doomed)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmm intersting but kind of stupid on their part. I hope they get out of it soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Blogger
Blogger
Oh boy, what a place to leave us hanging. cat

More soon, and 'sooner as opposed to later' would be nice. laugh

Lex is in this one??? Eeeek!

'Irony is so ironic...'
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chris, you've really got us going now.... OH NO!! eek

I like you, (no big surprise to either of us wink ) am a big romantic too, but this is a great "wild ride" you are taking us on to get there!!

It's great to see that Lois is consistant, no matter what universe she's in!!
“Let’s go, Clark!” Lois urged. Her ‘Mad Dog’ personality had taken over. She could smell a story – a big one – as long as they were alive to write it, of course.
So, now get back here and get us off this cliff you left us on.... you've got me seriously hooked!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Kerth
Kerth
Luthor!!! notworthy

Jose cool

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
POOPIE!!! LEX! ARRRGGH!

Need I say more?

Clark should have just flown out of there and to hell with PC red tape, grrrrr! grumble

TEEEEJ

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard