Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh Comments- Jungle Love 11/? - 04/10/04 08:07 PM
At least one or two of the forthcoming chapters will be action-packed. Those of you looking forward to the lovey-dovey parts will have to wait and see how the present situation unveils itself!

Bear in mind I'm a romantic at heart.

Comments appreciated as always.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments- Jungle Love 11/? - 04/10/04 08:46 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“?? So what are you saying? We’re back on the story again? Did you just talk yourself into changing your mind” Clark said, shaking his head.

“Hmmm…yes I guess I did,” Lois said, smiling. “It *is* a woman’s prerogative, after all”.
hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: Comments- Jungle Love 11/? - 04/11/04 10:27 AM
Some interesting developments here.

So, Lois is now in the hands of the evil-doers. That could be a bad thing. Maybe they'll give her a haircut while they have her (that would be a good thing).

Looking forward to what evil that Nigel, Mark, and the now revealed Lex (?) have in store.

Tank (who wonders why Chaabreh is talking about lovey-dovey stuff coming up in later instalments when Lois is obviously doomed)
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments- Jungle Love 11/? - 04/11/04 12:03 PM
Hmmm intersting but kind of stupid on their part. I hope they get out of it soon. Laura
Posted By: Namaste Re: Comments- Jungle Love 11/? - 04/12/04 08:14 AM
Oh boy, what a place to leave us hanging. cat

More soon, and 'sooner as opposed to later' would be nice. laugh

Lex is in this one??? Eeeek!
Posted By: RetroRose Re: Comments- Jungle Love 11/? - 04/12/04 09:14 AM
Chris, you've really got us going now.... OH NO!! eek

I like you, (no big surprise to either of us wink ) am a big romantic too, but this is a great "wild ride" you are taking us on to get there!!

It's great to see that Lois is consistant, no matter what universe she's in!!
“Let’s go, Clark!” Lois urged. Her ‘Mad Dog’ personality had taken over. She could smell a story – a big one – as long as they were alive to write it, of course.
So, now get back here and get us off this cliff you left us on.... you've got me seriously hooked!! smile1 )
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments- Jungle Love 11/? - 04/12/04 10:14 AM
Luthor!!! notworthy

Jose cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Comments- Jungle Love 11/? - 04/12/04 10:22 AM
POOPIE!!! LEX! ARRRGGH!

Need I say more?

Clark should have just flown out of there and to hell with PC red tape, grrrrr! grumble

TEEEEJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards