Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#11483 03/20/04 09:07 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I know...I'm going too fast. Not giving anyone a chance to read the previous chapter before I post the next one!

Well I have a weekend off, first time in a while, and how am I spending it? Writing.

Pleeeeeeease comment. BTW, if I could spend a day with Clark/Superman, this is how I would spend it...SIGH!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well she is very open and trusting with him surprisingly. Clark is just busting at the seams to tell her he loves her isn't he. Don't blow it Clark! Very cute and now I see that angst is coming. Oh well. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That’s a beautiful part, really sweet. thumbsup
I’m looking forward to reading the next part. hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help I hope they check their ticket and fly Superman express.

eek I knew it was to fast for Perry to call that guy, they need to contact Perry.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
PS
You are 'NOT' going to fast.

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow Chris..... I'm honored!!!! I don't know whether I'm more touched that you dedicated this installment to me *sigh* ..... or pleased that I'm young again wink . Thank you!!!!!!

This is really working out to be an exiting ride you are leading us on!!!!! thumbsup But why do I have the distinct feeling it's going to be an " E Ticket " roller coaster ride eek (for those of you not familiar with Disneyland before the all day pass.... an "E Ticket" was what you needed to get on the BIG Rides.... I'm not RETROrose for nothing <g>).

I LOVED this part:
<“This gorgeous man, alone? What, was he gay or something? Maybe people from his planet—Krypton, was it? don’t need sex and closeness?”> she wondered, almost aloud
I clap

What a beautiful escape you provided for the war-torn Lois and the until recently sad hearted Clark!! It was lovely! laugh

S (who knew that that something was "a foot" with Mr. Mark Boyle.... hmmmmmm now get back here Chris and post again soon!!! dizzy )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

A lovely part! thumbsup

Lois is very trusting. Clark will have to make sure he doesn't push her too far too soon.

I have a feeling their trip back to The States may not be as easy as it looks. eek

I can't wait to read the next part.

Tricia cool

Blogger
Blogger
This is my favorite part so far! I am so loving this story.

The shy schoolboy with the incessant fear that he's going to put his foot in his mouth was just too cute. I loved the description used and the whole use of the 'Starbucks' craze, as well the thoughts about her needing some real sugar.

It sort of reminded me of 'The Blue Lagoon' Lois and Clark style...the ultimate romance. *swoon* smile

I don't mind the frequent postings, I'm sooo loving this. clap clap

'Irony is so ironic...'
Kerth
Kerth
Getting to know better... smile

And now let's back to RL... wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A fun little instalment. Even after ten years in the Congo, and having only met Clark for a few hours, Lois is already in control of their relationship. Clark is so out to lunch.

Could this be that last happy moment for our duo? It sounds like the stage is being set for the fun part of the story... the WHAMS!

I've finished this part, so you can post the next one now.

Tank (who can appreciate giving the gentle readers time to read and digest an instalment, but only until he has had a chance to read)

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks everyone who is keeping up with me on this breakneck pace. I wish I wrote this fast when I was finishing my Master's Degree. Maybe it wouldn't have take me seven years LOL.

(the subject matter wasn't this intersting, either!)

Six is up, feedback is welcome. I'm really making this up as I go along. You're going to be as surprised as I am where it goes!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard