Wow Chris..... I'm honored!!!! I don't know whether I'm more touched that you dedicated this installment to me *sigh* ..... or pleased that I'm young again wink . Thank you!!!!!!

This is really working out to be an exiting ride you are leading us on!!!!! thumbsup But why do I have the distinct feeling it's going to be an " E Ticket " roller coaster ride eek (for those of you not familiar with Disneyland before the all day pass.... an "E Ticket" was what you needed to get on the BIG Rides.... I'm not RETROrose for nothing <g>).

I LOVED this part:
<“This gorgeous man, alone? What, was he gay or something? Maybe people from his planet—Krypton, was it? don’t need sex and closeness?”> she wondered, almost aloud
I clap

What a beautiful escape you provided for the war-torn Lois and the until recently sad hearted Clark!! It was lovely! laugh

S (who knew that that something was "a foot" with Mr. Mark Boyle.... hmmmmmm now get back here Chris and post again soon!!! dizzy )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'