Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
OK, I have to admit, my favorite song is the "Long Theme from Superman" (Can you Read My Mind?) and if they were going to meet after all this time, I had to set the scene for that.

Comments...please!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1 Can the anonymous be Dan Scardino?

More ASAP, please.

MAF smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Immediately after clicking “send”, Clark realized what he had done. Too many years of a fantasy relationship with Lois had caused him to let his guard down, actiing too familiar towards her.
I loved this small automatic gesture on Clark's part. It clearly shows his desperate efforts to have Lois in any form in his life. smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Blogger
Blogger
You've got me good and paranoid now, every character they meet could be a bad guy wanting to do Lois harm. Eeek!

What a story, and with so much suspense. Bring on the next chapter asap!! clap

Yvette

'Irony is so ironic...'
Kerth
Kerth
They met! smile

Hmm this guy from the BBC... is a bad guy? And what about the email? confused

more!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well, another pleasant instalment. Clark's minor panic attack seems to have been for naught and Lois is fine (but in desperate need of a haircut).

Even though it appears that things are going well, and no complications have sprung up yet, there's still plenty of time left for lots of horrible things to happen while they're still stuck in the Congo.

Just what those horrible things are going to be... we await the revelations.

Tank (who thinks it would be funny if everything goes smoothly, with no problems, until Lois and Clark return to Metropolis where she gets run down by a Metro cabbie)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chris, I commented on Part 5 already, but I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that one of my favorite phrases in this story, you introduced in this part!! smile1 :
“You’re joking, right? ‘Mad Dog Lane’ passing up the chance to find out first-hand that rumors of your powers haven’t been greatly exaggerated?” she exclaimed. “No way! Bring it on!”

“I swear, no propaganda”, he quipped, reminding them both of the sarcastic tone in the first E-Mail Lois had sent to him.
And then this:
“Are you cold?” he asked her. “A little”, she said. Clark gently used his heat vision to make her more comfortable.

“Wow! What did you just do?” Lois asked. “That felt so wonderful”.

“That was propaganda, Lois,” he smiled.
What a great phrase..... "propaganda"..... how funny!!!! rotflol

S (who won't redunantly gush on about how much she's enjoying this great adventure!! much wink )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard