Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh Comments - Jungle Love Part 4 - 03/19/04 10:44 AM
OK, I have to admit, my favorite song is the "Long Theme from Superman" (Can you Read My Mind?) and if they were going to meet after all this time, I had to set the scene for that.

Comments...please!
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments - Jungle Love Part 4 - 03/19/04 01:03 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1 Can the anonymous be Dan Scardino?

More ASAP, please.

MAF smile1
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Comments - Jungle Love Part 4 - 03/19/04 06:32 PM
Immediately after clicking “send”, Clark realized what he had done. Too many years of a fantasy relationship with Lois had caused him to let his guard down, actiing too familiar towards her.
I loved this small automatic gesture on Clark's part. It clearly shows his desperate efforts to have Lois in any form in his life. smile1
Posted By: Namaste Re: Comments - Jungle Love Part 4 - 03/20/04 01:30 AM
You've got me good and paranoid now, every character they meet could be a bad guy wanting to do Lois harm. Eeek!

What a story, and with so much suspense. Bring on the next chapter asap!! clap

Yvette
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments - Jungle Love Part 4 - 03/20/04 05:23 AM
They met! smile

Hmm this guy from the BBC... is a bad guy? And what about the email? confused

more!! smile1
Posted By: Tank Re: Comments - Jungle Love Part 4 - 03/20/04 08:05 AM
Well, another pleasant instalment. Clark's minor panic attack seems to have been for naught and Lois is fine (but in desperate need of a haircut).

Even though it appears that things are going well, and no complications have sprung up yet, there's still plenty of time left for lots of horrible things to happen while they're still stuck in the Congo.

Just what those horrible things are going to be... we await the revelations.

Tank (who thinks it would be funny if everything goes smoothly, with no problems, until Lois and Clark return to Metropolis where she gets run down by a Metro cabbie)
Posted By: RetroRose Re: Comments - Jungle Love Part 4 - 03/21/04 01:24 AM
Chris, I commented on Part 5 already, but I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that one of my favorite phrases in this story, you introduced in this part!! smile1 :
“You’re joking, right? ‘Mad Dog Lane’ passing up the chance to find out first-hand that rumors of your powers haven’t been greatly exaggerated?” she exclaimed. “No way! Bring it on!”

“I swear, no propaganda”, he quipped, reminding them both of the sarcastic tone in the first E-Mail Lois had sent to him.
And then this:
“Are you cold?” he asked her. “A little”, she said. Clark gently used his heat vision to make her more comfortable.

“Wow! What did you just do?” Lois asked. “That felt so wonderful”.

“That was propaganda, Lois,” he smiled.
What a great phrase..... "propaganda"..... how funny!!!! rotflol

S (who won't redunantly gush on about how much she's enjoying this great adventure!! much wink )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards