Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hazel Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Whew, Lynn! This is certainly different! smile

Not sure how I feel about Gillian. My first, immediate impulse was "alt-Lois," which says something about me (even if I don't know what). goofy The second part, though... I'm not sure if I like her. I surely understand her cynicism, and her insolence is working rather well with Clark, but I don't much care for people who pride themselves on nobody else being as decent or altruistic as they are. Why would she be offended at the idea of Superman going somewhere for a shower?

You've clearly done lots of research, and it shows. You've given us a very real picture, and I can't wait to see more of this! smile

One final word of warning: since many of the regular fdk suppliers also haunt the nfic folder, you'll find yourself probably getting a smaller fdk folder here. Don't kid yourself into thinking we're not reading, though! laugh

Hazel, looking forward to more in two days wink

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Fascinating title, and an intriguing story. Like Hazel, I'm not entirely sure I like Gillian, but it's kinda fun to watch Clark fumble around <g> Looking forward to the next part!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Hm, very interesting. I guess I can say I like it.

Particularly liked this part:
How odd it was to hide his identity in reverse.
Very funny smile and very coherent.

Not sure what to think about Gillian.

One little tiny but: where is Lois ? huh

Julia smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard