Christina Interesting questions!

Debbie Thanks for letting me know you're reading and enjoying.

LadyL Clark knows there isn't a problem with living 1000 miles apart. Lois doesn't though!

MM I'm glad the flow is working. It's meant to be WAFFY so I think there's allowance for a few flowery phrases etc smile

Virginia No Zara in this story.

Why is Clark so tense? Because he's nervous, or because Lois suddenly seems to be doing a 180 by snuggling up to him?
Because he knows that this is *it* - his one chance at happiness with the woman of his dreams. As he's already said, he's terrified of blowing it.

Laura

The wedding is off? Eek! Wow--did not see that one coming
Good. I like to surprise readers occasionally. cool

mrsM No Lana in this story, either!

So there's an opening at the church and the reception hall... it would be a shame to waste all that preparation and not hold a wedding for someone...
Wouldn't that give the title a different meaning!

Thanks for all the lovely comments. The current hold-up is due to the fact that I wrote part 6, sent it to my BRs, tried to write part 7, and realised that part 6 completely missed the mark. After a massive re-write, I sent part 6 to the BRs again. Part 7 is still with them, too. Part 8 is written and waiting to the edited. Part 9 (yes, the story grew again!) is also written. And I've reached those wonderful words, 'The End'.

Corrina.