Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!
Originally posted by John Lambert:
smile1 Lois and Clark kissed. I loved how Clark kissed at first, and then Lois moving in more. I have to say I thought they went a little far for a first date. Okay, realistically I would consider kissing on a first date a bit much, but Lois and Clark are an exception. If we take the right view, this is not just a first date.

This is not a normal situation. They have been working together for months. They have shared meals, watched movies together and done stakeouts together. A lot of those activities could very well have been considered dates.

I have to say Lois dragging him to her bed was a bit much. I had to laugh at the mention of the "if you share a bed you are married" law.

Actually, the law may not have been that specific. As I understand it all they had to do was spend the night together. Not necessarily in the same bed.

So we have technically made it to Clark and Lois marrying in season 1. We seem to be on track to them having a season 1 wedding.

Yes, technically, but as Clark said, he doesn’t want it that way.

This is also on the extremely short list of "Clark and Lois get married before he tells her the secret" stories. One of those was Bob Bart's story where Clark does not remember The Secret when they marry.

Bob’s story is “When the Sky Falls”. The sequel of which, “After Nightfall, The Return of Superman” is a candidate in the current Kerth nomination round.

I like the scene between Jimmy and Perry at the end, even if it is very close to canon.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj