Originally posted by Morgana:
Oh my, this part is certainly going in a different direction! eek

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Making up her mind, Lois dropped Clarkie Bear on the swing, shifted her position and sitting on Clark's lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and twined her fingers in his hair pulling him back into another open-mouthed kiss.

They had been making out like this for almost fifteen minutes when the headlights of the pickup lit them up.

The young couple jumped apart like a couple of teenagers caught making out on the living room couch in the dark by the girl's father.
Clarkie Bear?

Make-out sessions on the Kent front porch?

Jumping apart like a couple of teen-agers?

Will the real Lois and Clark please stand up? LOL!

The obscure Kansas law which gets our favorite duo into the hilarious mess is not so surprising. But now I'm wondering just how these two are going to work around this situation. huh

Next part? huh

Well, the marriage isn't official. They haven't been found out as it were.

In the show, there was a lot of time to fill in. We saw our favorite couple leave the Festival and the next thing we see them on the call. I always wondered what they did in between.

Good news!

I got back the balance of the beta from one of my readers and there were only a few spelling errors to correct. That said, I think I will put up the next part on Monday and switch to a Monday, Thursday schedule.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj