My, oh, my. What's gotten into Lois? Are you sure Revenge isn't involved? She's acting sooooo lovey dovey. What is Herb Wells up to?

"Yes … yes, I do. Truly, I thought you were too good. You were too good to be true. I had a hard time believing that anyone … any guy could be as good as you appeared to be. I was afraid that one day the mask would fall off and you'd be just like every other guy I've been involved with. I'm not afraid of that anymore."

"What changed your mind, Lois?"

"Not what … who. Maisie. When she said that about you all of my fears disappeared. Here was someone that has known you all of your life. I had been worried that you were playing a game. Pretending to be someone you weren't. I just knew that sooner or later the mask would come off, it had to. I knew that if someone is playing a game, they could do it for days or weeks, maybe for a year, but all of your life? I don't think so. If she can say ‘With Clark, what you see is what you get.' I just have to believe her. You, Clark Jerome Kent, are the real deal."
Um... Clark? Shouldn't be a tad bit nervous that Lois won't be thrilled to know that you've hidden a major part of yourself from her?

Clark's hair was mussed and he hadn't realized it, but while they had been kissing, it had been dark and Lois had left her mark on him. There were lipstick smears on his lips and cheeks. Nonchalantly he replied, "Oh, she'll be down shortly. She's getting dressed."
clap

"Yep, the forms he had them sign were a marriage license and a certificate of marriage. The extra notation he made was to add his name after her on the certificate of marriage. You see, the law says that if you spend the night with a girl, you are married to her. It is an old law, dates back to the early days of the settling of Kansas. There weren't many Justices of the Peace in those days and it made it easier that way. Technically, you and Lois are now married."
Well, if THAT didn't put fear into the hearts of all young people in Kansas, I don't know what will. clap Now, the question will be, will Clark tell Lois about it? /uh... BTW, honey, you can't marry Luthor because you're already married to me. peep /

So, the big dual phone call was made together instead of separately. Things, they are a changing. Hopefully, this means they'll be able to capture Trask without Clark outing himself or getting exposed to Kryptonite again.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.