Oh my, I am so far behind in replying to FDK. (Doesn't mean I didn't read it and enjoy it very soon after it was posted smile )

Annie Glad you liked the little snippet from Clark's POV.

Lady L One of the things I really enjoy about writing LnC is that the readers know the characters so well that there is very little need to explain much. I simply say Clark went to get coffee and you know it wasn't from the shop just down the road!

Vicki I can't say much, but you should never lose faith in your over-active imagination. It's been right many times before in my stories. Is it right this time? We'll see. cool

Laura Thanks for such detailed FDK.

Can not wait to read the next part...and see how this special weekend enfolds for them.
Eek. It's been another long delay. Sorry.

Christina Interesting insight. I didn't write it deliberately that way, but what you say makes a lot of sense.

Morgana I'm not sure Clark is all that different. I think he's the same, just in different circumstances, he doesn't feel the need to hide so much. Debbie explains it well. clap

Kate Clark is a hard man to shift when he really, really wants something. He's prepared to wait, but rarely is he prepared to give up on his dream.

Seme Lovely to hear from you. It's great that you're reading.

Virginia

Awwwww. You make me want to fall in love all over again.
Thank you. That's pretty much this story in one sentence - it's all about falling in love.

John I'm not sure it was 'needlessly' fast. It's now Friday evening. The wedding and preparations will take up a lot of Saturday afternoon and evening. Lois could be flying out first thing Sunday morning. If Clark hadn't asked her out now, when was he going to do it?

Yeah, it was pretty much a date, wasn't it? smile

Kismatt

Jane kinda sounds like Lois....she was at the paper, didn't date, Shayne started working there, he wore her down....
Yeah, it was easier to basically copy the show than create a whole new love story that was never going to be the focus of this story.

Ingeborg Part 3 has been posted for a while. Part 4 is coming soon.

Virginia and Laura Thanks for the enthusiasm. Part 6 is with the BRs, and the story will definitely be 8 parts in length.

Thanks to all who left FDK. I'm glad you're enjoying this little piece of fluff.

Corrina.