-- Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK --
And from a different point of view, the ring could be a choking hazard to billionaires.
BRUCE: I'll be sure to stay away from Ms. Lane then.
CLARK: Good idea.

HENDERSON: /points at Episode V/
SW:TESB?

LEX: No more snarkiness, either! Will have to keep her thoroughly banged from now on.
MRS. COX: Oh, no. He better not!

What about kidnapping Lex and having a bunch of roughians have their way with him?
You mean there was an error in booking and he ended up in general population where a rumor was spread that Lex liked young girls? No. Something like that could NEVER happen in one of my stories. [Linked Image]
LEX: Exactly! I'm going to get away with it. Superman is going to die. And Lois will be my sex slave.

KAL-El From Superman 2: [Knew there were benefits to that kiss]
Yeah, I know. I went there again. evil

The rogue thinks according to his nature.
Perhaps or someone led him to this conclusion.
MRS. COX: [Linked Image]

HENDERSON: Ms. Lane, you have the right to use Revenge within your own apartment and when Superman is present. You have the right to act wanton and seduce Superman. You have the right to drag him off to church after consummation so your child won’t be born a bastard named Chuck Crystals.
LOIS: /gushing/ Oh, Bill! You're the greatest! Thanks everyone. I've got to run... [Linked Image]

HENDERSON: I don’t take kick-backs. I have to get my kicks some other way.
Luckily humiliating Lane is usually a monthly occurrence.

Let’s start with entrapment and solicitation. Then there’s B&E, industrial espionage. Polygamy.
HENDERSON: Polygamy? Lane?
LOIS: I'm not married.
PERRY: Um... about that...

Oooh! Someone’s going to get a spanking!
BETSY: /hyper/
Yes, she wouldn't be adverse to that.

LOIS (with fake tears): Some roughians. They tried to take me. In broad daylight. They said you didn’t deserve a nice girl.
LOIS: So, I kicked them in the nads and told them I'm as far from nice as they'd ever see. I've just turned them over to the authorities and am making a citizen's arrest. Why?

LEX: Well, Henderson? And don’t mind the little missus.
That's the one.

LEX: They’re…? They’re…? And I…?
LOIS: /smiling evilly/
Yes, she's having fun at the expense of Lex's ego.

Turf war. Gun deal gone bad in the Congo. Now want some white slaves. Or drug deal gone bad. Now want some white slaves. Human trafficking deal gone bad. Now want some white slaves. Hmm… maybe I should not read about Russian mobsters so much…
She should really know that being an investigative journalist.
LOIS: So, too much of ditz?
LEX: I didn't notice a difference.
LOIS: Gotcha. I'll tone it down.

“Why wouldn’t they be, darling? I’m the second richest man in the world.
Erm…Third?
Third richest *person*. Second richest *man*. Either that or Chow's wife just filed for divorce.

So, how do you hold Lex’s power ransom?
LEX: Power’s a means. I hold pleasure dear above all else.
CROOK: So, we should take his ‘pleasure’ and hold it ransom?
Seems obvious to me.
MRS. COX: laugh

So, he going to replicate her wounds on their insides?
LEX: cool I didn't say that.

So, what if they consummated during the daylight, then?
LEX: Hey, that's what I heard too. A morning wedding then, my dear.
LOIS: sloppy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.