On his face is a sour expression as couples holding hands
Tempus?

It was an annoyingly pleasant scene.
Sounds like him.

There wasn’t even a single piece of litter on the ground.
Hehehe!

Tempus fumed over the current state of the world.
hyper

Whatever he came up with, it just had to have an element of irony. God how he loved irony! The more ironic it was the better as far as he was concerned.
Tempus' Kryptonite, the reason why he fails.

That led to the thought, what if he allowed the union, but prevented the consummation of that union. That would eliminate the possibility of offspring and therefore Utopia. How ironic it would be if …
Oh dear. Creation of the curse?

She wanted him and she wanted him *NOW*.
And with a man *that* good looking, who can blame her? I'd skip Hawaii too. wink

Her heartbeat had disappeared.
Making his own stop too.

His hair was gray and he was balding. His face was etched with lines from years of worry and sorrow.
Mostly, the result of not having Lois and being worried about her.

Years ago he had purchased the entire building so that he could prevent it from being demolished.
How'd he get so wealthy?

Suddenly his superhearing caught a sound he had never given up hope of hearing again.
hyper

“What did you do when I disappeared? Did you get married? How many kids do you have? Why are you so old? What gives?”
There's the Lois we know and love. laugh

“You won’t mind being seen in the company of a man that looks like he could be your grandfather? Everyone will think I’m rich and you’re after my money.”
laugh

That had been six months ago and she hadn’t seen Clark since.
Man, they've really been through hell.

That had been six months ago and she hadn’t seen Clark since.
Super flares gave him back his youth?

“Dr. Branson, is this a clone or what?”
Offer him a frog and find out? wink

He counted noses and came up with a different number, seven???
Ironic, isn't it, Tempus?

He thought to himself, <Now, there’s irony.>
See?

Tempus, Tempus, Tempus. Men can father child all their lives, even when old. You should have kidnapped Clark and let *Lois* age until she was post menopausal. That way, there is *no* way he could father children with her. Yeah, yeah, easier to kidnap Lois and all, I know...

Nice little story, if not really sad in the beginning. Poor Lois and Clark earned all those nights of baby-making!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon