This is beautifully written, realistic, and thought-provoking Next Gen story. smile1 Always good to see.

I love how well you've done with characterization of Tara. While subtle, you can hear the bitterness in her tone at having had to compete with the world for her father's love and attention over the years. I wonder if this is a subconscious plea for help.

Her choices certainly aren't those of Lois and Clark <<or myself>>. You've definitely presented our Super duo with a dilemma they themselves never thought that they would have to deal with. Sometimes the hardest problem in life is learning to let go and realizing that the ones you love have make their own choices <<for good or bad>> and live their own lives. For control addicts like Lois and Clark, this is a very hard lesson indeed.

I find myself coming back and thinking about Tara's choice and how it will affect the entire Kent family. It's a story that sticks with you with all its possibilities.

Let me be the first to ask for a sequel! hyper I want to know what happens with Tara, if she has any complications, what Justin thinks of this whole situation after dreams become reality, and how Lois and Clark have adjusted to this new change in their family.

Well written! Congratulations on posting your first story! I sense (and hope) we'll be seeing a lot from you in the future. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.