I'm glad you were able to post after all. smile1

Poor Clark! whinging Trask is really treating him and the Kents horribly. I don't understand how anyone could work for B39. Why not go to the police? huh Jenson seems pretty self-serving. He may have finally given Lois the clue she needs, but he still cares more for himself than others. sad

I understand where Perry's coming from making Lois go back to writing. He really is trying to save her job. Clark was kidnapped while on "assignment" so I don't think anyone really has any right to complain about Lois not doing her fair share at work. Wouldn't they want her working that hard to save them, if the situation were reversed? People can be so petty.

Are Lois and Clark just dating at this point or engaged? I thought it was the latter, but I could be confusing this story with Bobbart's (although I don't know why I would because they are so different -- probably because Clark revealed to Lois the truth so early in the story). I was wondering why Lucy didn't know about Lois and Clark. If they were engaged it shouldn't be surprising that Lois loved Clark, so I guess I got that wrong.

What surprised me most about this chapter, besides poor Clark's retched condition, was that Lois agreed to get together with her mother to celebrate Thanksgiving. I cannot believe she felt thankful for anything at this point. I don't understand how she could do either of these things, let alone work with them on the preparation of such a huge meal. I could see her more pushing away her family and tell them if they have something to celebrate then they should do so, but she would instead work on finding Clark and would not celebrate or be thankful for anything until she had his return. Of course, that might have been a bit overdramatic. wink

I'm sure Clark mentioned Jenson to Lois, and mentioned that Trask was trying to have Clark punish those who mistreated him in the military, I would think those would be good leads for Lois to follow... or is she too distraught to think straight?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.