Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, I have to say again that I don't think "Wrong Clark" is acting very wrong right now. Of course, the fact that canon-Lois was not suffering from dream/memories made canon Clark leaving a little easier.
Would that be saying that Clark is becoming "less wrong" as the story progresses?

Well, I am looking forward to the next installment. This was an informative segment, but not an enjoyable one.
This part wasn't meant to be "enjoyable" but "uncomfortable"; sometimes a story is about pushing buttons you don't want pushed. There will be more of the stuff you like in 64 (At least, the stuff I think you like).

Well, the seen of Lois feeling Clark's tie that she had called all wrong was enjoyable.
See, not all bad. wink

I basically read the flashback, maybe skipping a little of the scene with Ralph, but I would not say I enjoyed it.
That was the "uncomfortable" part. That should be one of the most uncomfortable scenes (in that respect) for the rest of the story. Although, I may hit other buttons along the way. <<John pictures EW stepping into an elevator and pushing all the buttons up to the Penthouse.>>

Lois interpreting the incidents with Jimmy as marrying him was funny. The fact that that does not square with the later scenes where Luthor dies will probably make her even less likely to think these were memories and not dreams.
evil

Remember as we progress forward that back when she was shot, Lois recalled a "dream" where Clark had carried her over the threshhold. And back when she was hiding out from B39 (WAY back) in the hotel room, she had a flash of Jimbo and Cat and Perry making fun of her taking a day off at the Lexor Honeymoon Suite. Now, she's had another memory of HiM experience. So, this hasn't been her first memory dream.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.