Clearly my sarcasm didn't shine through. [Linked Image] Do you all think I'd make Lois go insane, again?

CLARK: You mean she isn't insane? She's sure acting like it.

Thank you all for reading. Be sure your safety harness is buckled securely and your pull bar is locked in plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccceeeee. [Linked Image]

Joan: Yes, Lois's life without Clark, especially without context, is a scary life indeed.

Does Clark really think he's just going to leave? I sure hope not.
CLARK: smile1

So Lois is having memories of her life with her Clark and without him. And now she is living it again with the wrong Clark.
Well, in Lois's sanity defense, she does only believe that they are nightmares.

And too much Jimmies.
Yes, well, you all knew about too many Jimmy back in the two Jimmys arc.

It's too much conflicting information. She is going to have a memory overload!
Or insomnia. laugh

No wonder the poor woman is going crazy.
LOIS: Can I blame this guy? [Linked Image]

Speaking of Herb...
The return of Herb... what surprises will it bring?
Surprises? What surprises? [Linked Image] Here, I'll let you have a sneak peek. [Linked Image]

CLARK: You mean?! [Linked Image]

EW: [Linked Image]

CLARK: [Linked Image]

EW: Hope that clears things up.

John: Flood? Hmmmm. Maybe.

Lois knows the source of the problem with the heat.
If only she could remember properly what happened in that dream... it's... right... there... Drat!

I hope the realization that Lois still likes him gets Clark to move forward with his plan.
cool

Well, if he had any intention of going with Wells, he certainly will not now. Lois needs Clark there more than ever.
CLARK: What? You, too. Why doesn't anyone believe me when I say I'd never leave Lois?

CANON LOIS: Gee, I have no idea.

CLARK: You mean, he left you? <<shakes head>> What an idiot? Tell me again, why you picked him over me?

CANON LOIS: I love him.

CLARK: Maybe she *is* insane.

LOISES: [Linked Image]

With Lois' bizarre dreams coming through more, maybe she will be more ready to accept that Clark is from a different demension.
LOIS: Well, it would mean he's as crazy as I am, so I guess we could be meant for one another in that sense.

Maybe Wells will be able to tell Clark what is going on in this dimension. I doubt it though.
evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.