Due to the semi-graphic nature in one of the following scenes
Huh, are you crossing PM and Heatwave? Huh?

I am issuing a WHAM warning.
confused Why do you need a WHAM warning for Lois having graphic sex with Clark?

You’ll miss some information, but if you’ve read Another Lois you should be fine on plotting.
Huh? Did something happen during Nightfall? Rioting?

Superman took a step back. “‘Pending further scientific study’?” he repeated, a waver to his voice. “What do you mean?”
They are going to do tests.

“I mean, you are to report directly to LexLabs and allow them to run whatever tests
[Linked Image] Why is it always LexLabs. What about STAR Labs? Those that are *not* reporting directly to *Lex*.

“I’m sorry, Your Honor, but I cannot allow that,” Superman said, standing back to his full height.
Uuuu-kay?

With another wave of her hand, the courtroom doors burst open, and a tall man with sandy blond hair entered. He held a baseball sized green glowing rock in his fist.
Oops? Lex got Kryptonite?

Clark sat up, suddenly awake, and hit his head on the ceiling.
laugh

Three hundred and twenty-five people from the train, and countless others from the Main Metropolis terminal, were still alive because of him.
[Linked Image] What if the excess heat comes from the extraneous amount of people around in Metropolis due to the reduced amount of Darwinism in Metropolis since Superman arrived?

Lois had been fighting all week for Superman, standing up for him, and here he was going against his word. How could he have done that to her?
Really? *Really*?
ER: See? Defective.
LOIS: See? Still twice as smart as that hussy in that other place my Clark goes to with he wants his personal happy time.

As he told the City Attorney, life and death was more important than not breaking his word.
But what about the elderly who will now die of heat strokes and the like?

There was no way Clark could ever abandon Lois.
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.