What is Lois doing? Why had she given up her life as an investigative reporter to become a medicine woman in this village? Was it because she too had been left to die in this section of the Congo? That she was too frightened to return to her old life. It doesn't seem that she has lost her memories of her old life, so her reason for staying must be intentional. Hmmmmm. I'm going to assume that Didi is her adopted son, from a mother who didn't make it through childbirth (or possibly got sick shortly thereafter from whatever sickness the village is terrified enough of to have a quarenteen shed). Otherwise, it is possible that something horrible happened to Lois (let's just say from Tempus) prior to arriving at the village. Let's just hope it was the former and not that latter. eek

What a nice life to live when everyone in your village is happy and good enough that a 5 year old doesn't know that humans can hurt each other. clap

Oh, my. I knew that they had beaten Clark up. I hadn't realized that Tempus had left chunks of Kryptonite stabbed into his body everywhere. I had thought at first that the "green" spots were dye from the leaves as he had fallen from the plane, but this... THIS is much, much worse. shock You have taken Tempus into a whole new realm, out of irony and into evil.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.