Yay! New part! hyper Boo! Last part! clap

It was time to celebrate that love.
Ooooh!

Mrs McCreadie smiled. She hadn't seen that nice reporter, Lois Lane, since the day the murderer had been arrested. Flowers were definitely a good sign. Mrs McCreadie eagerly stood from her chair and peered out of the window.
clap

She had achieved exactly the message she wanted.

A woman did not dress like this for a friend.

A woman dressed like this for one man. One very special man.
clap

Clark shyly extended the single - perfect - rose.
Awwwww!

"I … I only have one heart, and …"

Lois waited.

"… it's yours."
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! <um, hope I'm not getting too repetitive here>

"I'm hoping it will say the things I have been so slow to say. That I need you. That you're my best friend. That I want to be with you every day of my life." A smile touched his lips. "That I have been in love with you for a very long time."
laugh

"I thought Superman could take me to any restaurant in the world and we could bring our food back here for an intimate meal for two."
Hehe!

"I told Superman that my mom was in rehab. I never told Clark. But Clark said she was in the best place where they could help her."

Clark's mouth fell open. "You were testing me?" he said. "*That's* why you suddenly wanted to talk about your week away?"
Ooooooooooh!

"Are you asking if I can love a man who is two people?"

"I'm asking if you can love me, Clark Kent. That's all I want."

"Yes," she declared. "I love you, Clark." She grinned. "And I can love Superman, too."
clap

He just kept on grinning at her, looking happy and carefree and ridiculously pleased with himself.
Hehehehehe!

She tasted him, becoming familiar in a new and exhilarating way with the mouth whose smile had brightened her world so many times.
Oooh! Love this.

Wonderfully WAFFy ending to this tale. Brava! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon