Hi! I'm back. I just wanted expand a bit on what I said above and commend you again on your portrayal of Lois in this story. clap

I have read (and, may I add, enjoyed!) stories which focus more on her negative traits and how Clark was able to see past her flaws, tear down her walls, and find the "true" Lois underneath.

I admit I have read a few stories which portrayed Lois in a way that, to be honest, it was a mystery to me why Clark should love her at all! :rolleyes:

This story really lets Lois shine. We see all the attributes that Clark fell in love with: her loyalty, her resolve, her skills as an investigative reporter, her brilliant mind, her tenacity, her refusal to let evil triumph over good, her bravery. (OK, on that last one, Clark might add "recklessness" and "foolhardiness" laugh )

I really have enjoyed watching how she pieced the clues together and how she managed to get a confession out of Lana (without being killed in the process.)

The only thing more I could possibly ask of this story would be (crossing fingers and hoping this is what's to come): love

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster