</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<strong> Cute little Gen X story. Yes, I see Clark being the overprotective dad. Hello? He's the overprotective sort, isn't he? I'm guessing, if she wanted to she could speed off in the suit, but Clark would probably notice her going by. You mentioned that she was the youngest daughter, is she the only daughter? Or did he not have this problem with her older sister(s)?

I love that Lois is defending her daughter's choice in clothing (or lack thereof). Nice to see she didn't turn into an Ellen. wave Hi, Virginia!

Thanks! Yes, Clark is very overprotective, isn't he? laugh But if Rebecca had sped off, not only would he have seen it, but he probably could have beaten her to her ultimate destination. laugh

In this one, she's the only daughter. I've been sticking with a formula of two boys and a girl for Lois and Clark. I dunno, it just works for me. huh

No, Lois is definitely *not* another Ellen Lane! Yikes! eek

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon